Find out how we can
help your business
Technical Foam Services offers a unique service that sets us apart from other foam manufacturers and suppliers: our expert in-house engineering department. Not only do we maintain and service all our machinery ourselves, we also design and build bespoke tooling and machines in-house to produce prototypes and new products on-site.
We are the only UK-based foam company with this capability, enabling us to offer a more comprehensive service for creating bespoke shaped foams to almost any specification.
Led by our engineering manager Tom Wallace, who has over 30 years’ experience in the foam conversion industry, our engineering department is the jewel in our crown; it enables us to offer customers the most efficient and wide-ranging services in terms of quality and choice.
While many suppliers of foam products sub-contract their engineering capacity, at Technical Foam Services our in-house engineers are a pivotal part of our team; they enable us to provide a superior and bespoke service. This includes:
- Bespoke tooling capability
- The widest range of processing and shaping capabilities
- Custom built machinery for new products
- Fast development and production of prototypes
- In-house design and production services
- A traditional and logical engineering approach to each customer’s requirements
- A deep understanding of the raw materials and processes
- Highly maintained machinery to ensure uninterrupted service and quality.
Customers are welcome to visit our Corby factory, where we will give you a tour of our facilities so you can fully understand how we will produce your particular requirement.