Find out how we can
help your business
- Do you supply members of the public?
No, we are a business-to-business company (B2B).
- How do you accept payment?
We can accept payment by BACS, cheque, cash or credit card (over the phone). We use Payatrader for all credit card transactions.
- Can I visit the factory in Corby to look at all your different materials?
Yes, you would be very welcome. Please contact us in advance, so we are informed of your visit.
- Do you sell mattress foam toppers?
No, this is not our type of business, nor is the supply of domestic foam cushions
- What are your opening hours?
Our standard hours are: • Monday to Thursday: 7.30am to 4.30pm • Friday: 7.30am to 1.30pm. The Directors and Sales Manager are contactable outside of these hours; please visit the Contact Us page for their details.
- Can you invoice us in foreign currency?
Yes, we can invoice our customers in Pound Sterling, Euros and US dollars.
- Do you offer a consultancy service for new Research and Design Projects?
Yes, this service is available, and is led by Duncan Geddes. Once we have a full understanding of your development project, we normally charge standard commercial hourly rates
- Will you sign a Confidentiality Agreement from the outset of our discussions?
This is quite a standard procedure to us. We are happy to sign your own agreement, or you can download a copy of our agreement here (as per attachment)
- Are your foams RoHS compliant?
Yes, all our foam materials are RoHS compliant
- How do you dispose of your scrap foam?
All our scrap foam and fabric is granulated, and then used to produce chip-foam carpet underlay, so we have no impact on UK landfill sites.